Landlord Scope ServicesRequest a Quote
There have been times when a landlord was without a general contractor to complete the required scope. We’ve stepped up to complete both the landlord scope as well as our contracted scope to achieve a deadline. Another win-win. Plus, for a landlord, it’s a comfort to work with the same reliable contractor from start to finish.
Following an initial consultation, we work hand-in-hand and are prepared to:
- apply fresh coat(s) of paint on all walls
- conduct an evaluation of all appliances to ensure proper model and function
- install new carpet, tiling, or other flooring
- switch out light fixtures
- ensure functioning electricity and plumbing
- make sure layout is up to code with national, regional, and local building guidelines
Contact us to learn more about our landlord scope services.